Cause Effective works with nonprofits along different points of the spectrum with regard to individual donor fundraising. Some clients have never raised private dollars; some have been doing so but without long-term momentum; and others bring in a considerable portion of their budget through individual fundraising, and need help figuring out how to get to the next level, including successful major and planned gifts.
Our resource development consultations help nonprofits raise more money by:
- Enlisting more people as solicitors and organizational ambassadors
- Discovering new potential donors from a wider variety of sectors
- Strengthening ongoing donor relationships by integrating “friendraising” into daily activities
- Strategically allocating organizational resources such as staff time, board members’ energy, and contacts to achieve the greatest potential fundraising return
- Boosting board participation and leadership in fundraising, no matter what the board’s background or resources
We work jointly with staff and board members to create a trained and engaged group of advocates who can identify and cultivate new potential donors, and successfully solicit gifts of all sizes. Our resource development engagements vary from one-time brainstorming sessions focused on particular fundraising challenges, to in-depth residencies that aim at total transformation of how your organization raises funds.
Contact us to chat about how we might help your organization improve its fundraising ROI.
“We have become an organization that stakeholders want to invest in.”
– Melony Samuels, The Campaign Against Hunger