Cause Effective has weathered many storms in partnership with nonprofit organizations. We took a leading role in helping New York’s nonprofits recover during and through the aftermath of 9/11, the crash of 2008, and Hurricane Sandy. COVID is an unprecedented moment in the history of this country and the world. Nonprofits small and large are working frantically to pivot their fundraising strategies during this uncertain time. Every day nonprofit leaders are making difficult programmatic and staffing decisions that will have an immediate and long-term impact. Cause Effective is working with nonprofits to help them pivot and identify key opportunities to evolve their fundraising efforts to sustain their important work during this difficult time.
Download our tipsheet with steps nonprofits can be taking to respond and plan around the pandemic. Learn More
Cause Effective has been teaming up with organizations to provide nonprofit professionals with a space to breathe, gain insight from peers, create new strategies and tactics to elevate their programs and services, and implement fundraising initiatives in the wake of COVID. Together, we address the challenges individual organizations are facing and provide proactive solutions as nonprofit leaders fundraise during the crisis. Conversation includes:
- Reframing and strengthening your case for support with stakeholders to elevate why your work remains important during this crisis
- Tips on ways to partner with your board of directors to maximize fundraising and be better prepared for any unforeseen crisis in the future
- Steps to pivot your fundraising efforts and reach your target audience through online platforms
- Ways to keep your donors engaged through various touch points that keep your programs top of mind
Below are some of the organizations that we have partnered with so far to provide these convenings to the field:
If you have a COVID-related governance and fundraising question that you want to strategize about click here to talk to one of Cause Effective’s experienced consultants to access pro bono support.
“This was a really great space for me to take a step back and not be so siloed in crisis management mode. Thanks for all the information and new ideas to think about and try in the weeks/months to come.”
– Hellen Hung , Director of Development and External Relations, Korean American Family Service Center