Now in its 10th year, The Breakfast Club is a monthly support group co-hosted with Candid/Foundation Center for directors of small development shops to share challenges and strategies for personal and organizational success. In a mixture of formal presentation, case studies, and informal roundtables, senior Cause Effective consultants support members to share their insights, gain practical solutions, and remedy the on-the-job isolation and stress.
Past topics include:
- Prioritization: Strategic Use of Limited Resources
- Connecting and Growing Corporate Sponsorship
- Expanding Individual Giving - Growing Major Gifts
- Successfully Motivating and Managing Board Fundraising
- Annual Campaigns
- Time Management - and Making Time for Self-Care
Applications for Breakfast Club 2019 are now closed. Interested in joining us for 2020? Find out when applications open by joining our mailing list!
“The Breakfast Club has made me a better fundraiser.”
– Rachel Schweitzer, Major Gifts Officer, Queens College