OUR WORK WITH PARTNERS
"I'm deeply proud to partner with Cause Effective in launching this groundbreaking program that is so needed for people of color in the development field. My hope is our support inspires additional resources from funding institutions to help build a pipeline of leaders who play a vital role in the future of the nonprofit sector."
- Patricia A. Swann, Senior Program Officer, The New York Community Trust
We are grateful for the visionary support of the program's funders:
And to the institutions that provided space for Cause Effective to present the findings from the Money, Power and Race Report and share the benefits of the Cause Effective Fellows Program:
- Association of Fundraising Professionals - NYC Chapter
- Alliance for Nonprofit Management
- ARNOVA (Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action)
- Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy Development Professionals Roundtable
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America Development Officers Council Conference
- Women in Development
- Women of Color in Fundraising and Philanthropy (WOC)
We invite inquiries from potential funders and partners about bringing this programming to your community - contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the possibilities.
To join the conversation, contact Cause Effective at email@example.com